The great Tom Crean on his way out of IU??? | Syracusefan.com

The great Tom Crean on his way out of IU???

Deano

All American
Just heard this on ATH on ESPN and found an article from CBS Sports on it. If Woodson gets canned by the Knicks (like that isn't going to happen) there is a chance he may replace the great Tom Crean.

I know I've said this before and will say it again he's overrated as a coach. I understand he lost a couple good ball players to the NBA but the last I knew SU did as well and look where we are.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...ke-woodson-could-replace-tom-crean-at-indiana

He had a really good year last year, he took over a disaster.

This doesn't make sense. He's been successful at IU and Brown blows. If I was an IU fan I'd be pissed if that happened.

Why would Indiana can him? They hadn't been to a Sweet 16 since 2002 and Crean got them there twice within six seasons.

He had a really good year last year, he took over a disaster.
For real?? He had 2 lotto's and was expected to do bigger things than beat us. His timeouts at the end of games where his players look confused and lose games. I have an IU friend that I argue with almost daily, he flies to games, and he wants cream gone.

I think Crean deserved a lot of slack for taking over a dumpster fire...but last year and this yr are pretty bad.