The hits just keep on coming for the Hoyas... | Syracusefan.com

The hits just keep on coming for the Hoyas...

He had a whole year to get his academics in order while sitting out. BB Tutors at "the program circling the drain" fka Gtown, must not be a thorough as they were back in JT2's day.

thats not nice either mr! now you apologize. oh wait, he wouldnt be able to read your apology either so nevermind.

I was going to go over the hoyatalk board and start some stuff, but then I remembered they suck so much they just aren't worth my time and it just wouldn't be fun anymore.

It must have been REALLY bad academics of Iverson and Ewing could stay eligible.
Let's see. I think they were both #1 recruits out of high school so they were no brainers for the school to accept them. Patrick Ewing made $120 million in his NBA career and Iverson made just over $154 million and hopefully they have given something back for their Georgetown education. Now if you want to talk about Michael Graham and Victor Page, I'm sure Big John had to work some magic with the admission office for those two thugs.

Let's see. I think they were both #1 recruits out of high school so they were no brainers for the school to accept them. Patrick Ewing made $120 million in his NBA career and Iverson made just over $154 million and hopefully they have given something back for their Georgetown education. Now if you want to talk about Michael Graham and Victor Page, I'm sure Big John had to work some magic with the admission office for those two thugs.
From what I understand, Iverson does not have too much money left...

More of that JT Jr. karma. I prefer Casual Hoya for my laughs at Georgetown's expense. Gotta love Sad Scott. I saw him during the Georgetown/Marquette game and practically fell off my couch from laughing so hard.
Unknown_zpsa7da691e.jpeg

Last edited:
I was going to go over the hoyatalk board and start some stuff, but then I remembered they suck so much they just aren't worth my time and it just wouldn't be fun anymore.

i was going to go over to hoyatalk board and start some stuff too, but then i remembered they wouldnt be able to read it.

jgeorge322 said:
he's got a $30M trust fund coming his way... only problem is he can't touch it until 2030.[/QUOTE

His grandchildren might be dead of starvation by then!

i find it humerous smith is out for academics too and hes chunky too, so hey win win on the laughter scale

but ...uh.. fab melo? chubby and academic issues...we've been there too

From what I understand, Iverson does not have too much money left...

He may not, but he can parlay his career and fame/infamy into revenue whenever he needs to.