The I hate Seton Hall thread | Syracusefan.com

The I hate Seton Hall thread

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I hate the coach. I hate the fact that Syracuse isn't undefeated against them. I hate that they think they are relevant by playing in a real gym but then don't even fill half of it. And why is their nickname the Pirates. Bye bye Seton Hall.

this is our biggest game of the season, tonight is huge, we have a lot on the line, i dont care if we win by 1, just win the game!!

How can you hate Seton Hall?

It's such a dysfunctional program at this point that I really can't muster hate towards them. They're certainly not the Seton Hall that they were 20 years ago.

How can you hate Seton Hall?

It's such a dysfunctional program at this point that I really can't muster hate towards them. They're certainly not the Seton Hall that they were 20 years ago.

You can hate them for firing Louis Orr.

At least they have fielded some decent teams in the past, playing once for a championship. Unlike some other NJ team :rolleyes:

I hate the coach. I hate the fact that Syracuse isn't undefeated against them. I hate that they think they are relevant by playing in a real gym but then don't even fill half of it. And why is their nickname the Pirates. Bye bye Seton Hall.
But they tear it up with Rutgers.

The only thing I can think of when it comes to hating Seton Hall is Darius Lane. Dude would consistently drain 25-30 footers against SU.

The only thing I can think of when it comes to hating Seton Hall is Darius Lane. Dude would consistently drain 25-30 footers against SU.

I remember in our game against them in 2001 in the Dome (when Allen Griffin hit that late jumper to give us the win), Darius Lane just drilled a three from the top of the key about 4-5 feet back, and Carl Eilenberg just shouts "whooaaaaaaaa!". It was the reaction you'd expect from a drunk fan watching the game, not a public address announcer. I cracked up.

Hazell had his fair share of those as well

Seems like Hazell & Pope were there for about 7 years. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see them both suit up tonight. We need to get back to back on track.

Where's the "I'm indifferent about Seton Hall" thread?

I'd rather post my feelings of disinterest in all things Pirates on that thread than make up a reason to hate a team that hasn't been relevant since 1989.

I don't hate or dislike Seton Hall they like Providence College have been the BIGGEST benefactors of the Big East Conference. I find it hilarious that Seton Hall basketball will make more money from TV than UConn will for its basketball AND football teams, and UConn has won 3 NCs while Seton Hall has probably made maybe 5 NCAA Tournaments in that timeframe.