The Ice Man delivers-I want a photo. | Syracusefan.com

The Ice Man delivers-I want a photo.

There can be no other name for him. He has ice in his veins. Give me a photo Lawrinson.

I'm not sure anything is better than a Lawrinson photo but here is an Holy Shirt that is now available.
1510787_10152538439225166_845416534_n.jpg

Not to get too technical but I think Iceman is one word (at least that is how Eugene O'Neill spelled it). Since this is a legend in the making, we need to be accurate!

Not to get too technical but I think Iceman is one word (at least that is how Eugene O'Neill spelled it). Since this is a legend in the making, we need to be accurate!
I guess it depends if you are talking about:

logo.png

George Gervin has already been tabbed the iceman...not that Ennis isn't.

George Gervin has already been tabbed the iceman...not that Ennis isn't.
Babe Ruth, Babe Dahlgren, Babe Diedrickson. If the Babe can be copied so can "The ICEMAN".

Coming soon to arenas near you (with hopefully some doctoring help from Lawrinson):

1008746_nl_the_iceman_1365760313698.jpg

Bruce Pearl just said that Ennis probably won't be edged on a Mt. Rushmore like LeBron, but in Syracuse, they need to make a snow sculpture for the kid.

I felt compelled to post this but can't figure out how to create a thread without having to create a poll question and even then getting an error message - this was too good not to share...

Was on my way downtown this morning and I happened to glance over and see this.
There is nothing better than winning this game - the way we won this game. I can't tell you how gratifying it is to walk into the office - full of Pitt fans and just smile!
After years of Pitt having our number to snatch victory away at the buzzer was a moment of pure satisfaction.
Today was a good day.
IMG_1041.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom