The Impact of Coach Marrone (Sagarin 08 vs 12) | Syracusefan.com

The Impact of Coach Marrone (Sagarin 08 vs 12)

Grob was so terrible that I heard Webster's had to release a new version just so they could redefine inept and include Greggers picture.

Pasqualoni's Last Four Years

2001 - #15
2002 - #77
2003 - #61
2004 - #62
Average = 53.75
Average of Final 3 seasons = 66.7

Robinson

2005 - #114
2006 - #66
2007 - #113
2008 - #104
Average = 99.25

Marrone

2009 - #83
2010 - #48
2011 - #86
2012 - #38
Average = 63.75
Average of Final 3 seasons = 57.3

Marrone accomplished a lot during his tenure. I can't wait to see what Shafer can do with the momentum.

it's like the average looking girl hanging out with the fat ugly chicks to make herself look better.

it's like the average looking girl hanging out with the fat ugly chicks to make herself look better.

Who would you rather pick out of that bunch? Hardly matters that she's average - just that she's better.

Buzz Kill...#34 on Predictor this year...would make Cuse a solid 7. Not too shabby.

What about the average chick hanging out with hot chicks? Do they make her look worse, kind of like our facilities?

:)

What about the average chick hanging out with hot chicks? Do they make her look worse, kind of like our facilities?

:)

Yes, especially when those hot chicks go by the name of Oregon and Clemson.

Buzz Kill...#34 on Predictor this year...would make Cuse a solid 7. Not too shabby.

Yea, yea. Anytine Marrone is questioned the tried and true comparison to GRob comes out.

BTW, if you think we are now a #34 "program", you're putting a lot of pressure on Shafer. We might be and hopefully we are. But there is danger in puting stocvk into 1 game or 1 season. If you equate that to where the program is, then we better do better than that going forward, or else Shafer and the program will have slid back. I don't know where we are as a program yet. We've had 4 seasons with many ups and downs. Too little data actually.

Yea, yea. Anytine Marrone is questioned the tried and true comparison to GRob comes out.

BTW, if you think we are now a #34 "program", you're putting a lot of pressure on Shafer. We might be and hopefully we are. But there is danger in puting stocvk into 1 game or 1 season. If you equate that to where the program is, then we better do better than that going forward, or else Shafer and the program will have slid back. I don't know where we are as a program yet. We've had 4 seasons with many ups and downs. Too little data actually.

I agree...improved but too small of a sample to put us safely in the arrived on the national scene again..