The lack of depth is showing as our guys are fatigued | Syracusefan.com

The lack of depth is showing as our guys are fatigued

Alsacs

Living Legend
The last 5 minutes we didn't have any energy. Lydon in particular was sucking wind. We need the bye week coming up. The crowd needs to give this team a ton of energy on Monday. Hopefully, Battle feels better in 48 hours.

Of course they did. Anyone actually watching saw that.
Your right it had nothing to do with the fact we pressed. Which sped the game and gave more possessions. No we definitely had more energy when Lydon gave up 3 layups on 2 on 1s or nobody rotated back after a turnover on a home run pass. Your right to anyone watching would have seen we had high energy made all the hustle plays.
Lydon wasn't gassed and had tons of energy.

Having to press the lat 9 minutes didn't help.

but had we simply held on the ball on some very simple plays we win. pitt was sucking just as hard and made tons of mistakes too that were covered up by a bunch of 3s and some better play down low by the bigs.

Your right it had nothing to do with the fact we pressed. Which sped the game and gave more possessions. No we definitely had more energy when Lydon gave up 3 layups on 2 on 1s or nobody rotated back after a turnover on a home run pass. Your right to anyone watching would have seen we had high energy made all the hustle plays.
Lydon wasn't gassed and had tons of energy.
Pretty thin skinned today?

Pretty thin skinned today?
Not really its the poster. I get plenty wrong but that poster is one of those know it alls who talks down to people.

If the post was made by 95% of the other posters on this board I respect I wouldn't have come back. However that poster is an arrogant person who I took his bait and responded too.

Yes, a little rest for the three 40 min. guys would have helped. However, we lost because Lydon had a lowsy game (8 pts - 1 three).

The team has the flu. TL TT and Battle. I had it last week its bad i was down for 2 days chills sweat aches the whole deal. That is the problem.

Did you notice that the entire starting 5 for Pitt played 35 mins or more? Didn't seem to bother them. And when questioned by the press, Stalling admitted that the plan was that it would be that way for the rest of the year.

The good old fatigue excuse .. check out how deep nova is

The good old fatigue excuse .. check out how deep nova is

It wasn't fatigue. If our guys were sick and playing at less than 100%, it is what it is. Even with Battle and TT (and Lydon apparently) playing with the bug, we still had several chances to take the game. If it didn't take us 37 minutes to wake up and play ball, and Lydon catches Gillon's pass, it's a different game for the last minute. We still gave ourselves a shot despite everything. That was a game we could have and should have won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom