The last four seasons (this decade)... | Syracusefan.com

The last four seasons (this decade)...

OrangeCrush22

All Conference
2010-2013
Syracuse has 28 wins and 23 losses. A conference championship. Finished third in the Atlantic Division behind BCS national champion (#1) FSU and Orange Bowl champion (#8) Clemson. One season under .500 in conference. Undefeated in three post season appearances. Two first round draft picks.

2006-2009
The four seasons prior Syracuse had 13 wins and 35 losses. Finished last in conferences all four seasons.

You know my most satisfying win during that period? Mizzou on the road.
TGD Mizzou.jpg

You know my most satisfying win during that period? Mizzou on the road.
View attachment 11713
Picking the most satisfying win is tough. I'd go with Boston College this past season. Terrel Hunt leads game winning 75 yard 2 minute drive, finishing with TD pass to Parris, for bowl eligibility with 6 seconds left.

2:25:06 for game winning touchdown
2:19:20 for beginning of final drive

This was my favorite game, especially since I was in Morgantown. It slightly edged the game the next year in the Dome on Parent's Weekend when bnoro, my father, and I had many jello shots before raising hell in the Dome.

This was my favorite game, especially since I was in Morgantown. It slightly edged the game the next year in the Dome on Parent's Weekend when bnoro, my father, and I had many jello shots before raising hell in the Dome.
My favorite WVU beatdown was the Pinstripe Bowl. Beautiful game.

USF and WVU in 2010. At USF we marched down the field with a 95(?) yard drive to win the game. Then we had some excitement before getting crushed by Pitt and going into WVU the following game we lost some of that optimism. And then we sacked the s*** out of Geno to seal that one. Not going to lie, my eyes teared up after that win.

It's nice to be able to talk about multiple impact wins and not just one. Love this thread and let's keep adding to this in 2014.