the last meaningful drive | Syracusefan.com

the last meaningful drive

Millhouse

Living Legend
1st down little macky gets blown up by a grown man
2nd down bad pass
3rd down i can't remember now
4th down... this is your season. an int makes you no worse off than a incomplete or a turnover on downs. so what does the limited game manager do ? of course he dumps it off to a guy blanketed

You have to force the ball there. It's inexcuseable. he's so brainwashed that it's hopeless.

that should be the last meaningful play of this guy's career. but it won't be.

this year's off season project. find a 2 year starting qb whose offense is in the 90s both years that got a 3rd year as the starter. my guess is that there are very few of these people, probably nonexistent

4th down... this is your season. an int makes you no worse off than a incomplete or a turnover on downs. so what does the limited game manager do ? of course he dumps it off to a guy blanketed

He did what he had to. Nassib throws that ball deep on 4th down and it gets intercepted, what do you think happens? Everyone's now complaining that he threw more interceptions than touchdowns...

Plus you have a threat of a long run back without your best tacklers on the field.

1st down little macky gets blown up by a grown man
2nd down bad pass
3rd down i can't remember now

You have to force the ball there. It's inexcuseable. he's so brainwashed that it's hopeless.

that should be the last meaningful play of this guy's career. but it won't be.

this year's off season project. find a 2 year starting qb whose offense is in the 90s both years that got a 3rd year as the starter. my guess is that there are very few of these people, probably nonexistent

the real problem on this was the third down play call. if we know it's 4-down territory, why are we taking a shot down the field on third? THAT is the down you check down (or run) to set up manageable 4th. insane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom