The Latest Buddy Injury Update (Thurs Feb 27) | Syracusefan.com

The Latest Buddy Injury Update (Thurs Feb 27)

Since this is a Buddy injury thread
Doesn’t sound good, if he doesn’t practice tomorrow I can’t imagine he’ll play Saturday

I wonder if JB will start HoWash? I gotta imagine the minutes would be something like 28 for Brycen, 15 for HoWash and 38 for JG3

Doesn’t sound good, if he doesn’t practice tomorrow I can’t imagine he’ll play Saturday

I wonder if JB will start HoWash? I gotta imagine the minutes would be something like 28 for Brycen, 15 for HoWash and 38 for JG3
JG3 needs to play like he has been and Goodine needs to be confident so they’ll at least have to acknowledge him on defense. I was really hoping that Buddy would be close to 100% because there’s no chance Cole Anthony can guard either him or JG3

I have no idea what we do as far as minutes - UNC was always going to be a game where we might need bodies for various reasons, but we really need a full deck. I don't think anyone wants to find out right now what we look like without Buddy for an entire game.

I have no idea what we do as far as minutes - UNC was always going to be a game where we might need bodies for various reasons, but we really need a full deck. I don't think anyone wants to find out right now what we look like without Buddy for an entire game.

I was kidding earlier in the thread, def don’t want to play without the budster