The Law of Attraction | Syracusefan.com

The Law of Attraction

moqui

generational talent
the new age belief that positive thoughts attract positive results (and negative, negative)

so to counter the foul trouble thread already started, I say

• Christmas is going to have the game of his life: 18 points, 12 boards and 6 blocks Danny Schayes Autographs
  • Cooney is going to continue his hot shooting and drop at least 4 threes Shakey Potatoes
  • Fair and Ennis continue their steady play
  • Syracuse rolls out with a convincing win for their 24th in a row

moqui said:
the new age belief that positive thoughts attract positive results (and negative, negative) so to counter the foul trouble thread already started, I say [*]Christmas is going to have the game of his life: 18 points, 12 boards and 6 blocks Danny Schayes Autographs [*]Cooney is going to continue his hot shooting and drop at least 4 threes Shakey Potatoes [*]Fair and Ennis continue their steady play [*]Syracuse rolls out with a convincing win for their 24th in a row

I'm willing to bet a Danny Schayes used eyeglass strap that it will be a good game.

I actually bought The Secret(paid for, instead of the usual downloading via torrent, in hopes my kind gesture would reap benefits) and think it's missing an ingredient or 2. The only law of attraction Ive mastered is the more I drink, the more attractive chicks become. Tonight I'm hoping to apply that law to the game.

EDIT: lol the side ad is talking about metaphysics now. This modern internet amuses me to no end sometimes.

Last edited: