The level of interest in staff jobs is very encouraging. | Syracusefan.com

The level of interest in staff jobs is very encouraging.

Crusty

Living Legend
Apparently, HCSS has received over 1,000 emails, texts and phone calls from coaches interested in the Syracuse coaching positions. I am sure many of those are from coaches anticipating other changes as well as the coordinator jobs.

This is one of the most welcome pieces of news and underscore the progress of the program.

So imagine when people b!tch and complain that there is some H.S. player out there that the staff hasn't contacted (supposedly) that has offers from blah blah blah and just de-commited from blah - "why haven't we flown out to this kids house yet"? How many of these players do you think the staff has to process on a weekly basis.

well if they're looking for a job now it probably means they're unemployed and desperate to get on board with one of the few remaining openings.

well if they're looking for a job now it probably means they're unemployed and desperate to get on board with one of the few remaining openings.
I would bet my last dollar that 90% of the inquiries are from coaches currently on staff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom