The Look on Your Face | Syracusefan.com

The Look on Your Face

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
When you've talked yourself into seeing 6 wins this season.
FB_IMG_1507313663363.jpg

BTW, my grandson on the way home after nearly 5 months in the NICU. He was born at 24.5 weeks and 1lbs 9oz.

We are blessed as a family...looks like only the feeding is an issue right now. Hopefully he will grow out of it. That is a feeding tube proving supplemental breast milk.

Last edited:
When you've talked yourself into seeking 6 wins this season.View attachment 111924

BTW, my grandson on the way home after nearly 5 months in the NICU after being born at 24.5 weeks and 1lbs 9oz
Holy Cow...thats freaking amazing TM. Very very happy for you and your family...you've got yourselves a little fighter there. (maybe a future safety :) )

That is awesome. From one grandpa to another congratulations! Remember, that little tyke is God's gift to you for not killing your kid. You don't know how many times I have told my daughter that. She is thankful.
For not killing your kid?

For not killing your kid?

I had to read it twice, but I get it now. Think of the scenario of taking your kid to Toys R Us, and thinking maybe I should just leave him here.

Congrats Mark. They may not know anything yet, but they're fighters regardless.

Congrats! Nice to see some good news after such a rough week all the way around.

I had to read it twice, but I get it now. Think of the scenario of taking your kid to Toys R Us, and thinking maybe I should just leave him here.

Yeah it was a hard to decipher joke at first but funny nonetheless.

Been there Mark with my youngest...I bet you will be a donor to that Hospitals NICU for the rest of your days.

Congrats! Not sure if you know how much that extra week meant but 24.5 is about as young as they can be!!!

When you've talked yourself into seeing 6 wins this season.View attachment 111924

BTW, my grandson on the way home after nearly 5 months in the NICU. He was born at 24.5 weeks and 1lbs 9oz.

We are blessed as a family...looks like only the feeding is an issue right now. Hopefully he will grow out of it. That is a feeding tube proving supplemental breast milk.

My oldest had a feeding tube. They grow out of it.

Congrats!

When you've talked yourself into seeing 6 wins this season.View attachment 111924

WOW...THANK GOD, BUT HE LOOKS A LOT LIKE GRANDMA

Been there Mark with my youngest...I bet you will be a donor to that Hospitals NICU for the rest of your days.

Congrats! Not sure if you know how much that extra week meant but 24.5 is about as young as they can be!!!
I know...we were steeled for a long battle. Lil Finn so far has pressed way past normal expectations. He will definitely need one minor surgery in about 12-18 months. His mommy is a speech pathologist so that is a blessing too.