The loss of Bernie Fine has hurt this program. | Syracusefan.com

The loss of Bernie Fine has hurt this program.

gilardino

Starter
say what you want, and former players will say this, "if Bernie was here, this would never of happennd."

Sorry if it wasn't for Bernie and Laurie the microscope would not be on program like it has. And we potentially would have won a NCAA championship last yr.

very true and I agree, however bernie took care of behind the scenes stuff

say what you want, and former players will say this, "if Bernie was here, this would never of happennd."

Who knows, it could be Bernie giving all these "tips" to the media/NCAA. Drug tests, academic irregularities, recruiting is probably next.

Sorry if it wasn't for Bernie and Laurie the microscope would not be on program like it has. And we potentially would have won a NCAA championship last yr.

As can be said every year. Even a 15 seed could potentially win a championship.

very true and I agree, however bernie took care of behind the scenes stuff

Like keeping Roger Springfield out of the locker room showers when the men's basketball team was using them?

we would have won the past 2 years and each of the next 4 if Fine stayed on... huge loss.

Why?

Did Bernie write killer term papers?

No... Everyone knows Laurie wrote the best papers! Problem is she didn't take money for payment.
You think it's a coincidence our players all of a sudden can't pay their tutor's balance? Oh an if Laurie's lawyers are reading this... I am talking about Hugh Laurie!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom