The "Make Some Noise" Dome scroll has to stop | Syracusefan.com

The "Make Some Noise" Dome scroll has to stop

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
if you are using the screens to watch the game (as an elderly gentleman I attend with does because he can't always stand to see the action), it boggles my mind how many live plays are missed because SU insist on scrolling "make some noise" or some other asinine message. Even some of the replays they run after big plays, make you miss the live plays because teams play so fast now. Do the operators of these gadgets have a sense of how the game is played? Just needed to vent. Thanks.

if you are using the screens to watch the game (as an elderly gentleman I attend with does because he can't always stand to see the action), it boggles my mind how many live plays are missed because SU insist on scrolling "make some noise" or some other asinine message. Even some of the replays they run after big plays, make you miss the live plays because teams play so fast now. Do the operators of these gadgets have a sense of how the game is played? Just needed to vent. Thanks.

The way the ribbon boards and video screens are being used have rendered them virtually useless. Next to no replays, no out of town scores, limited statistics. Guess they are more focused on recouping the cost through additional advertising, and I understand and appreciate that but the Dome may as well be a NASCAR event now. Find an empty spot and throw a sticker on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom