The making of Adrian Autry, SU basketball’s second-in-command | Syracusefan.com

The making of Adrian Autry, SU basketball’s second-in-command

I think the job is his and i also think he will do well.

I honestly think the next coach at Syracuse is not sitting on the bench right now!

No I do not...Just because you are the assistant does not make you Head coach material.

Boeheim to Autry to GMAC, back to a Boeheim. I like that progression. Can we now end the speculation then on the salaries Billy Donovan, or Rick Pitino, or Brad Stevens, or John Wooden would command please?

I support Boeheim's choices concerning basketball and spouses. He was right about Hopkins and Julie.
Second s
I support Boeheim's choices concerning basketball and spouses. He was right about Hopkins and Julie.
Second administration on both counts

Penny, Ewing, Howard...Derrick Coleman is obviously going to continue the trend of former NBA stars coaching their alma mater.

I like Red and think that he will do well. In 3 years or so Red Griff and Gmac will have very strong recruiting ties in place. If Red can add a solid assistant the program should continue to do well. Going outside of the program is very tricky. SU is unique. Between the sanctions and Hop leaving we are just now starting to get back on solid recruiting ground. Gmac is improving, Griff should be very strong in a few more years and Red has always been solid. I have no idea how he is as a game coach but he checks all of the other boxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom