The Malik Brown announcement video | Syracusefan.com

The Malik Brown announcement video

cuseguy

Living Legend
I figure I'll get around to watching that video after I walk on the moon.

I realize Cohen was there, but sometimes you need to have more sense as the local media outlet.

I figure I'll get around to watching that video after I walk on the moon.

I realize Cohen was there, but sometimes you need to have more sense as the local media outlet.

huh?

Who wants to watch a video of a kid choosing another school?

R u kidding why would i care about watching someone choose another school after he verbaled here ! Good luck to him but i hope we beat them if we play them.

Have to agree. No need to watch him choose someone else and no need to hear him dogging us out for why he choose someone else. We aren't taking parting shots at you. Don't need to know about your families point system either. Make your choice and let it go at that. Whatever the reason, didn't like the other kid flinging the SU hat to pick Iowa either. In todays world a lesson to be learned is to never burn a bridge. Beleive me, we won't mention any of you again. We'll be concerned only with who we have here. Nice class. Thanks for those who committed and stayed the course through difficult times, & well wishes for those that didn't. Go Orange!;)

Kinda funny. The P-S invested some time and money in chasing down this story and it backfired on them.
Kudos to them, though they should have saved the travel money and printed another daily edition instead.
They are a newspaper, aren't they? :noidea:
Sorry, it's just that I'm a graduate of the ESF school of paper science and engineering.

Kinda funny. The P-S invested some time and money in chasing down this story and it backfired on them.
Kudos to them, though they should have saved the travel money and printed another daily edition instead.
Sorry, it's just that I'm a graduate of the ESF school of paper science and engineering.
I've enjoyed Cohen's articles win or lose. You'd figure an alum of the ESF school of paper science and engineering would appreciate actual reporting.

Actually, he "de-committed from the University of Syracuse".

He mentioned that he had relationships with FHCDM, Morrison and Anselmo. He looked it the commitment as a contract. Since the relationships changed, the contract became null and void.

Time to bury this thread and focus on the players who are actually part of the program.

They are transitioning away from paper, smartly. I like the local reporter going down.