The Masses are Catching On - Syracuse follow up on Pardon My Take | Syracusefan.com

The Masses are Catching On - Syracuse follow up on Pardon My Take

Feel like this type of talk will pick up more and more nationally barring us really turning it on once conf play hits.

The other thing is that local media can cover these national media people's comments, kind of like the Fraschilla comments.

JB has been pretty chill so far in his pressers and media engagements, but I wonder if the build up will get to him.

Feel like this type of talk will pick up more and more nationally barring us really turning it on once conf play hits.

The other thing is that local media can cover these national media people's comments, kind of like the Fraschilla comments.

JB has been pretty chill so far in his pressers and media engagements, but I wonder if the build up will get to him.

Your point around whether we pick things up and turn the season around is key. We win 6 or 7 straight and become a bubble team again and it will fade I think. We go 3-3 in our next 6 or worse and different ballgame.

Gtowns win over Siena doesn't seem like much but for where they have been its a boost ahead of our game. They have some talent and size. Then you have to look at Cornell and Pitt too.. Cornell is dangerous and Pitt better.

This young team has struggled to put multiple good games together b2b. So for right now I could see this story picking up.

Your point around whether we pick things up and turn the season around is key. We win 6 or 7 straight and become a bubble team again and it will fade I think. We go 3-3 in our next 6 or worse and different ballgame.

Gtowns win over Siena doesn't seem like much but for where they have been its a boost ahead of our game. They have some talent and size. Then you have to look at Cornell and Pitt too.. Cornell is dangerous and Pitt better.

This young team has struggled to put multiple good games together b2b. So for right now I could see this story picking up.
yeah its really only if we have national game...are getting blown out...and then you look at our record. Like the Illinois deal.

if we have semi decent record, I think I agree it won't be as obvious to your national media and not as shocking of a story. Basically, same as the last couple of years