The master at work | Syracusefan.com

The master at work

This thread deserves way more than it is getting. WAY WAY WAY more. Our HC (and yes, there will be the usual band of characters that will come here and say: "It's not "our". You don't play on the team.") is in Team USA gear, standing amongst Tyson Chandler, Russell Westbrook, Kobe Bryant, etc...working on defense.

That is pretty freaking awesome. I don't care if you love the zone or hate it. If you don't look at this picture and KNOW that SU basketball is pretty damn awesome...I don't know what to tell you.

And yeah, I knew it before...but I feel it even more now than a normal Monday.

Pride in your program is important.

44cuse

This thread deserves way more than it is getting. WAY WAY WAY more. Our HC (and yes, there will be the usual band of characters that will come here and say: "It's not "our". You don't play on the team.") is in Team USA gear, standing amongst Tyson Chandler, Russell Westbrook, Kobe Bryant, etc...working on defense.

That is pretty freaking awesome. I don't care if you love the zone or hate it. If you don't look at this picture and KNOW that SU basketball is pretty damn awesome...I don't know what to tell you.

44cuse
We already know SU basketball is awesome thats why were here talking to eachother like obsessed, passionate superfans that we are, yeah buddyyyyyyyy

Is that Hop?

francesa is a pompous ass jb is a master? are you kidding. have you seen his latest addition to the nba waiters play dee last night jb is an embarrasment to the game

francesa is a pompous ass jb is a master? are you kidding. have you seen his latest addition to the nba waiters play dee last night jb is an embarrasment to the game

Typical Igor. Play, stop, rewind. You might as well just go ahead and declare Dion a bust, after his first summer league game--I'm sure that's what you've got cooked up next.

Why do you think Coach K is such an idiot and knows nothing about basketball?

44cuse

44cuse

The greatest part about the pic is the other players - Kobe, LeBron and Anthony - actually paying attention to JB as he instructs Chandler on positioning.

The greatest part about the pic is the other players - Kobe, LeBron and Anthony - actually paying attention to JB as he instructs Chandler on positioning.

Exactly. It's freaking awesome. Look, I don't agree with everything JB does all the time. There are some here who defend him as if he is infallible. He'd probably be the first to tell you he makes mistakes.

But, to see your HC so well respected for what he does implementing tactics/strategies with the best basketball players on the planet (and to your point...them listening)...that is totally awesome.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom