The Miami Dolphins Draft Thread. | Syracusefan.com

The Miami Dolphins Draft Thread.

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Here we can evaluate and predict draft picks made by the Dolphins.

The dolphins pulled off a remarkable, in my opinion, trade with the Raiders. Giving up there first round pick and one of there 2nd round picks for the much much much more valuable 3rd pick.

This draft is clearly NOT top heavy. However, I love the move, and loved the drafting of Dion Jordan. Jordan is a hybrid pass rusher who fits very well into the Phins hybrid defense. He's an impact player on the pass rush which, make no mistake, we needed.

In many regards Jordan was ranked as the #1 defensive player in the draft due to his impact abilities, upside, and clean make-up and medical history.

Another fact, the Chiefs considered Jordan at the #1 pick.

Jordan, already having his POTENTIAL compared to that of Jason Taylor, will join Cameron Wake in the now versatile Miami Pass Rush. Jordan also has great speed and an elite ability to track and stop the run...which makes the Odrick, Soliai, Starks..and now Ellerbe and Wheeler juggernaught all the more formidable.

I consider the draft thus far a success. However, Ireland's, or at least the Dolphins, are known for there 2nd round blunders.

Predictions? Evaluations? Thoughts? Concerns? Hateful words towards the Jets/Bills/Patriots?

Q: Where do you go in Miami in case of a tornado?
A: Sun Life Stadium - they never get a touchdown there!

Q. Why do ducks fly over Sun Life stadium upside down?
A. There's nothing worth craping on!
image.jpg

Jordan is the EJ Manuel of defensive ends. Great athletic ability and mediocre college results. Definitely not worth the #3 pick and an additional 2nd round pick.

Jordan is the EJ Manuel of defensive ends. Great athletic ability and mediocre college results. Definitely not worth the #3 pick and an additional 2nd round pick.

i love the pick. huge upside. they know to beat the pats gotta get pressure on brady. dolphins basically traded a 2nd round pick for the #3 pick in the draft, was a steal. so glad they didnt trade up to grab an offensive lineman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom