The Michigan Banner | Syracusefan.com

The Michigan Banner

jekelish

Living Legend
What game was it when we played Michigan in football and stole their Big Blue banner?

I know some of you remember, because someone posted pictures of it on the football board not too long ago. Anyway...if that is still somewhere...

It needs to come out this week. That thing needs to go on a tour all week leading up to our game.

EDIT: Yeah, this one - http://syracusefan.com/threads/the-michigan-go-blue-banner.30611/

Oh really? Damn, well great minds, whoever else started that thread.

Its going to be tough getting that banner to the Georgia Dome. But worth it. Best. Story. Ever.

I could be wrong, but I was told at one point the banner was cut up or they were thinking of cutting it up a few years after the Michigan game up here. I was going to go on the trip to Michigan with the group that took it, but something came up for work last minute and couldn't make it.

Heard about what happened from some of the guys later that week after they came back.

I was actually one of a few guys that hung the banner upside down from the parking garage before the game at the dome. So had my hands on that puppy.

I could be wrong, but I was told at one point the banner was cut up or they were thinking of cutting it up a few years after the Michigan game up here. I was going to go on the trip to Michigan with the group that took it, but something came up for work last minute and couldn't make it.

Heard about what happened from some of the guys later that week after they came back.

I was actually one of a few guys that hung the banner upside down from the parking garage before the game at the dome. So had my hands on that puppy.
You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you...:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom