The money doesn't make sense | Syracusefan.com

The money doesn't make sense

MCuse44

Walk On
I think the irony with Marrone choosing Buffalo is they are sort of in the same position. Buffalo will never be a big money nfl town. The team only exist because NYS pays the bills.

And how can you complain about support and money for facilities and then go to buffalo? This just does not make sense to me. I really get the sense that we are not as far along as Marrone would make us believe. And Doug knows its time to get out. I keep pointing to the offense being not that great and Doug just could never recruit at all levels.

If he wants a job like the NYG, he has to get some experience and prove he is a good coach at that level.

If he wants a job like the NYG, he has to get some experience and prove he is a good coach at that level.
If he wants to be a coach of the NYG, he needs to have been an assistant coach or to have played for the NYG...or be referred by Tom Landry.

Can we stop this marrone to the Giants nonsense??

Please???

If he wants to be a coach of the NYG, he needs to have been an assistant coach or to have played for the NYG...or be referred by Tom Landry.

Can we stop this marrone to the Giants nonsense??

Please???
Hey, I was referring to what he supposedly told an assistance coach over the summer, nothing more. Ease up, big fella.

Hey, I was referring to what he supposedly told an assistance coach over the summer, nothing more. Ease up, big fella.

The statement was made back in 2009.