The most annoying part of last night... | Syracusefan.com

The most annoying part of last night...

Eric15

Living Legend
When Jimmy Dykes was on the baseline giving the explanation of the zone. The combination of his voice and the horrible camera angle and the fact that we were losing gave me the anxiety that I get when I'm about to get a shot (I hate needles).

When Jimmy Dykes was on the baseline giving the explanation of the zone. The combination of his voice and the horrible camera angle and the fact that we were losing gave me the anxiety that I get when I'm about to get a shot (I hate needles).

Sorry, but for me the most annoying thing about last night was the final score. :)

I was 1000% sure that when he went to the baseline to highlight the zone (I actually thought it was a perfectly fine idea), we'd give up an easy basket. We gave up two in a row.

Dykes was actually doing something to compliment the SU defense. Unfortunately the defense stunk last night all game long so they bailed on it. Just when we get a chance to get some good coverage we pull a stinker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom