The NC State Game... | Syracusefan.com

The NC State Game...

sdcuseguy

Walk On
I believe this upcoming NC State game is the most important one of the year and is close to a must win. We win it and 20 wins for the year not including the tournament seems close to a lock and gives us another good road win. We lose it and with the following 3 games being brutal, we could be sitting at 17-11 and on the wrong side of the bubble.

Agreed and think we will be happy campers after this game. Beverly scares me the most, the one guy u cant let go off

I believe this upcoming NC State game is the most important one of the year and is close to a must win. We win it and 20 wins for the year not including the tournament seems close to a lock and gives us another good road win. We lose it and with the following 3 games being brutal, we could be sitting at 17-11 and on the wrong side of the bubble.
Yup, that’s pretty much as I see it. Although we do have “make-up” chances if we can somehow find a way to beat UVA, Duke, Lville or UNC.

Unfortunately Clemson looks like they’ve turned it around. We basically have a brutal stretch to end the season. Gotta find a way to grind out 3 more wins.

It's important because it would be nice to solidify us as a tournament team rather than a team destined for the bubble.

That being said it is hardly a must win if you are talking about getting to the tournament only.

Regardless I like this matchup infinitely more this season than last simply because there is no Dennis Smith Jr. On the payroll currently to put up a triple double on us.

It's important because it would be nice to solidify us as a tournament team rather than a team destined for the bubble.

That being said it is hardly a must win if you are talking about the tournament only.
We have to win at least 3 more games between now and selection Sunday. If you look at our schedule it’s not exactly a lock. It will be a grind.

We have to win at least 3 more games between now and selection Sunday. If you look at our schedule it’s not exactly a lock. It will be a grind.

3 is a must? News to me.

I'm not guaranteeing 10-8 is safe, nor do I have any desire for that. But we are not necessarily dead at 10-8. If we did, we would still more than likely get in.

3 is a must? News to me.

I'm not guaranteeing 10-8 is safe, nor do I have any desire for that. But we are not necessarily dead at 10-8. If we did, we would still more than likely get in.
I’d prefer not to sweat out another Selection Sunday. If we only win two more games the rest of the year we’ll be spending another Sunday on the bubble.

I’d love it if we just went out and won our next 3 games which would make us lock-city

Should be a good game. Must win, no. I’m worried about Funderburk down low.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom