The NCAA should let all underclassmen who declared for the draft go back to college if they want too | Syracusefan.com

The NCAA should let all underclassmen who declared for the draft go back to college if they want too

Alsacs

Living Legend
Without pro days and visits to teams it is going to be really hard for fringe underclassmen to move up boards.

If a guy like Trishton Jackson wanted to come back as it’s going to hard for him to get drafted the NCAA should do right by these players because of Coronavirus.

No because the NCAA should just their heads and do the right thing.
Agents aren’t giving players a lot of money.

Just let players return without penalty for obvious reasons.

I thought Jackson was crazy to leave but it’s actually not that deep a class and he might get called and will be at the top of the UDFA lists. He’s not returning.

Most of these guys should care about their degrees more than one minicamp check but the system doesn’t work like that. Even seniors are gonna flunk their last semester travelling to the combine and such.

I thought Jackson was crazy to leave but it’s actually not that deep a class and he might get called and will be at the top of the UDFA lists. He’s not returning.

Most of these guys should care about their degrees more than one minicamp check but the system doesn’t work like that. Even seniors are gonna flunk their last semester travelling to the combine and such.
WR is the deepest position in this draft.

Maybe he has a degree. He was a RS Jr.

No because the NCAA should just their heads and do the right thing.
Agents aren’t giving players a lot of money.

Just let players return without penalty for obvious reasons.
That would be a first.

do they give back the money they already took?
Players are able to enter the draft. If they haven't gotten an agent, they can return to school without penalty.

TJ got to do the combine so he got his chance to show his stuff . Players who only had a pro day should have the opportunity to return to school

TJ seems committed in his decision and is rolling the dice, virus or not. I mean, him leaving a year early in the best receiver draft arguably ever says it all.