The Next 10 Games | Syracusefan.com

The Next 10 Games

rocfan44

All Conference
This will put us at the half way mark of the season. What is an acceptable number of wins from these next 10 games?

@IL
@ND
Oakland
Gtown
Monmouth
Cornell
Pitt
BC
@Louisville
@UVA

Honestly, I’d be surprised if they win 6.

We may be looking at a 20 loss season. Let that set in.

Define “acceptable”. Are we trying to get back in the tourney hunt? Or are we just trying to avoid a losing season?

This will put us at the half way mark of the season. What is an acceptable number of wins from these next 10 games?

@IL
@ND
Oakland
Gtown
Monmouth
Cornell
Pitt
BC
@Louisville
@UVA
Pitt, Georgetown, Louisville, and Syracuse are all shells of their former selves. It will be an interesting round robin. I think we are still the best of those mediocre to bad programs, but I won’t be surprised if we lose 2. I don’t think there’s a chance in hell we have a chance at UVA or Illinois.

Define “acceptable”. Are we trying to get back in the tourney hunt? Or are we just trying to avoid a losing season?
Tournament???? That’s funny

Acceptable is not losing 20 games this season. That’s where we are as a program.

I’d say to get back into tournament convo

Tournament???? That’s funny

Acceptable is not losing 20 games this season. That’s where we are as a program.
I was being serious, believe it or not. If acceptable is merely trying to avoid another losing season then 6-4 is fine I guess.

We won’t lose 20. I think JB stinks and want him to retire, but theres a lot of teams worse than us on the schedule.
We lost 17 last year. It’s not unrealistic. We’ll have 5 losses by the first weekend in December.

We lost 17 last year. It’s not unrealistic. We’ll have 5 losses by the first weekend in December.
Yeah and the league is worse. I’ll eat my words if I’m wrong, but this isn’t going to bottom out like people want it too.

I'll go with College Basketball for $1,000 Ken.

The Answer is - "You will probably not watch this team's next 10 games"
"What is Syracuse Basketball?"

We won’t lose 20. I think JB stinks and want him to retire, but theres a lot of teams worse than us on the schedule.

Just like Colgate, St John’s, & Bryant are worse than us? :rolleyes:

We’re gonna lose @ ILL.
We’re likely gonna lose @ ND.
Sheet - Oakland could beat us.

And… all-time awful GTown teams somehow manage to beat us, so that’s not exactly a gimme either.

we might go 3-7 over the next 10 at this rate.

Just like Colgate, St John’s, & Bryant are worse than us? :rolleyes:

We’re gonna lose @ ILL.
We’re likely gonna lose @ ND.
Sheet - Oakland could beat us.

And… all-time awful GTown teams somehow manage to beat us, so that’s not exactly a gimme either.

we might go 3-7 over the next 10 at this rate.
St. John’s is a good team. The other two losses are inexcusable. I don’t know why people think St. John’s is bad.

St. John’s is a good team. The other two losses are inexcusable. I don’t know why people think St. John’s is bad.

I think they remember the really bad teams that beat us (5 years ago or so) when we were still fairly good and we would lose to them.

But they are good this year and have been at least decent the last 4.

I don’t want it to “bottom out”. I want SU to win. Sadly I don’t think we’re able to anymore.
There are fans that want it to embarrass JB into retirement or worse that’s why I said that. As far as wins go I expect we finish somewhere around 16-18 wins. So more of the same.

@IL
@ND
Oakland
Gtown
Monmouth
Cornell
Pitt
BC
@Louisville
@UVA
It’s weak, I think we win 6 or 7 and the usual suspects will come out and say that we were all wrong then proceed to a tougher schedule and will have a tough time finding wins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom