The next chapter of Syracuse Football has begun. | Syracusefan.com

The next chapter of Syracuse Football has begun.

Rocco

Watching you.
Love the Shafer hire. Continuity, familiarity, aggressive, hard-nosed. This pic says it all.

20130111_jla_ai8_656.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Love the players' attitudes. It is truly amazing. Lots of vocal leaders have really stepped up and made this "their" team. Rome and Keon come to mind...

Love where we're at recruiting-wise. Regardless of the lack of recent commitments, we are in good shape this year. Just need to win some games and we could finish even stronger. There are alot of good things going right now. Take it FWIW.

Love the upgrades finally taking place. The improvements already in the football wing are very good. Eric White is a huge addition. The IPF will be a difference maker in many facets of the program.

Love that we're headed back to Fort Drum. Such a great experience last year, will only be better this year.

Love the family atmosphere. Would've never seen this with DM (and I am pro-DM). Just nice to see Shafer opening up his "family home" to his 130 member extended family.

BQNvk3kCUAApC_a.jpg:large

August 31st cannot come soon enough. War Damn Otto.

If anyone can, try to make it up for FanFest this Fri, Aug 9th at the practice fields behind Manley. Starts at 4 and you will get to watch a 130 minute practice starting at 4:30.

If you have kids, they will love it. A great chance for them to get autographs and see their favorite players.

If anyone can, try to make it up for FanFest this Fri, Aug 9th at the practice fields behind Manley. Starts at 4 and you will get to watch a 130 minute practice starting at 4:30.

If you have kids, they will love it. A great chance for them to get autographs and see their favorite players.

Did anybody else get an email from the Dome box office stating that season tickets were available for pick-up at Fan Fest? (If you already ordered and paid for them of course.)

The 2013 Syracuse University Football season kicks off in just 26 days, and our home opener will follow two weeks later on September 14th vs. Wagner at 3:30pm. We are happy to let you know that we will be receiving our first shipment of football season tickets this week, and that we will begin mailing season ticket booklets on Monday August 12, 2013.
However, for those of you who cannot wait to get your season tickets, we have a special opportunity for you. If you are interested in getting your tickets as soon as possible, we will make your 2013 Football season tickets & parking passes (if applicable) available for you to pick up at our annual Fan Fest, taking place this Friday, August 9th from 3-6pm at Manley Fields.
Just reply to this email with your name & account number, and we will have your tickets waiting for you.

We look forward to seeing you at the Carrier Dome this season, and thank you for your continued support of Syracuse Athletics.

GO ORANGE!

Sincerely,

The Carrier Dome Box Office

Did anybody else get an email from the Dome box office stating that season tickets were available for pick-up at Fan Fest? (If you already ordered and paid for them of course.)

The 2013 Syracuse University Football season kicks off in just 26 days, and our home opener will follow two weeks later on September 14th vs. Wagner at 3:30pm. We are happy to let you know that we will be receiving our first shipment of football season tickets this week, and that we will begin mailing season ticket booklets on Monday August 12, 2013.
However, for those of you who cannot wait to get your season tickets, we have a special opportunity for you. If you are interested in getting your tickets as soon as possible, we will make your 2013 Football season tickets & parking passes (if applicable) available for you to pick up at our annual Fan Fest, taking place this Friday, August 9th from 3-6pm at Manley Fields. Just reply to this email with your name & account number, and we will have your tickets waiting for you.

We look forward to seeing you at the Carrier Dome this season, and thank you for your continued support of Syracuse Athletics.

GO ORANGE!

Sincerely,

The Carrier Dome Box Office

Weird; I didn't get that. Maybe just for Orange Club donors?

Weird; I didn't get that. Maybe just for Orange Club donors?

The scrimmage at Fort Drum is for Orange Pack donors, here is the email... anybody else going next Thursday to Ft Drum?

Please join us for the annual Ernie Davis Scrimmage!

This year’s Ernie Davis Scrimmage will again be held at Fort Drum on Thursday, August 15,2013. The scrimmage will kick off at 6 pm, and will be immediately followed by an autograph session with Coach Shafer, his coaching staff, and players.

All guests will need to provide a photo ID. Guests wishing to attend should enter through the Main Gate (exit 48A off of 81N).

Once on post, please follow Sligh Field via Chapel Drive. All guests may park along the paved shoulder of the road, or in any of the adjacent parking lots surrounding the field. There will be several open gates surrounding the game field for access to the bleachers.

If you have any questions, please contact the Orange Club at oclub, or by calling 315.443.1419.

When mine come in the mail, it's like Christmas in August.

The scrimmage at Fort Drum is for Orange Pack donors, here is the email... anybody else going next Thursday to Ft Drum?

Please join us for the annual Ernie Davis Scrimmage!

This year’s Ernie Davis Scrimmage will again be held at Fort Drum on Thursday, August 15,2013. The scrimmage will kick off at 6 pm, and will be immediately followed by an autograph session with Coach Shafer, his coaching staff, and players.

All guests will need to provide a photo ID. Guests wishing to attend should enter through the Main Gate (exit 48A off of 81N).

Once on post, please follow Sligh Field via Chapel Drive. All guests may park along the paved shoulder of the road, or in any of the adjacent parking lots surrounding the field. There will be several open gates surrounding the game field for access to the bleachers.

If you have any questions, please contact the Orange Club at oclub, or by calling 315.443.1419.

The photo ID is necessary to gain access to Fort Drum--once you are on the post itself, there shouldn't be a problem gaining access to the field. If you go, make sure you obey the posted speed limits! The police there will give you very little leeway--kinda like Liverpool's finest.

Julian Whigham@JulianWhigham 17h
Great day spent on the field. Gotta learn to love it cause the grind nvr stops. Much love for all the birthday wishes..! ! #BEATPENNSTATE

Julian Whigham@JulianWhigham 9 Aug
Great day of practice today.! Love havin the fans out there. Big thanks to everybody tht came out. #CuseFootball

I was just looking in the rear view mirror and I don't even see that damn corner.

Devante McFarlane@DevanteM2
Just got to witness one of the best speeches I've ever heard from our WR coach Rob Moore. Def makes you look at things in a different way
Retweeted by Kyle Knapp

I like the sounds of that.

What's the probability that it has something to do with PSU?

Really an opportunity to connect with the old fans and the programs history and do something that hasn't been done in a long time.

What's the probability that it has something to do with PSU?

Really an opportunity to connect with the old fans and the programs history and do something that hasn't been done in a long time.

I think it very well could've included the upcoming Penn St, but I'm really liking that Moore is stepping up. I'm not saying he hasn't in the past, but he's been one of the quieter coaches behind the scenes, so I'm glad he delivered an emotional speech.

I'll see what I can do.