The Official Nerlens Noel Thread | Syracusefan.com

The Official Nerlens Noel Thread

SU2NASA

All American
Let's talk about all of the threads about Noel on the board. I think we need one more to sum up all of them.

I think my favorite one today is the one about the Noel tweet about Fab Melo. The one about ESPN saying he was going to Kentucky is a close second.

I think my favorite one today is the one about the Noel tweet about Fab Melo. The one about ESPN saying he was going to Kentucky is a close second.
I like the one that turned into Bruce Willis reflection time

New rule: if you create a NN thread, you must create 2 JLH threads

I like the one where BERNIECUSE says he became a psychotic, religious fanatical stalker because of Noel. ;)

My pick: He's going to Ky because ESPN said so in a parenthetical graphic during a HS all-star game.

I loved watching him play next to Coleman and Grant.
They complimented each other so well out there.

My pick: He's going to Ky because ESPN said so in a parenthetical graphic during a HS all-star game.
so you think ESPN screws us again...

I loved watching him play next to Coleman and Grant.
They complimented each other so well out there.
I thought it was especially nice of Jerami to tell Nerlens how nice his hair looked, and when Nerlens said those shorts looked great on DaJuan.

so you think ESPN screws us again...

Not at all. I don't think the graphic makes one iota of difference, and I don't believe ESPN has any better grip on NN's decision than we do. That's what made the reference funny... just another example of ESPN humping Kentucky's leg.

I realize this is all in good fun, but the second someone cracks a corny joke saying, "Born is the king of Isreal." I'm outta here.

Nobody knows but NN right now... I think he's made his decision

Nobody knows but NN right now... I think he's made his decision
Well I bet his mom knows. And maybe his personal advisor and stylist Christopher "Kid" Reid.

Well I bet his mom knows. And maybe his personal advisor and stylist Christopher "Kid" Reid.
Bjorn definitely knows... he's just trolling us now

I think I might be the only one starting to hope we don't get Noel. Thinking in terms of the bball program as a whole in the long-term, if we get Noel and dont win a NC next year then we'd be worse off than if we hadn't gotten Noel. Developing both DJC and Keita for a year could be exactly what sends the 2013-2014 squad over the top, whereas managing the DJC/Noel dynamic this upcoming season while trying to keep Noel happy with his one-and-done aspirations could be a counterproductive headache.

*changes into to flameproof suit*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom