The one gottlieb point I agree on | Syracusefan.com

The one gottlieb point I agree on

Alcuse01

Scout Team
He said if we press and use our bench...we could get to the final 4

I don't agree on the press... BUT if the loss of Fab now makes JB use up our bench more, we could do this. All year, one of the only consistents was when our second 5 got in the game, we blew out the other teams. I always thought it's bc while the other teams get tired, we're fresh and new...
At the end of the season, MCW and the rest of the bench didn't see too much time. Maybe now this forces that issue?

prob not though -- we'll go 6 deep and flame out in the 16... you know, something new.

JB would rather lose to a 16-seed with a depleted 2-3 instead of trying something different. Not in his makeup to re-evaluate. The only change he makes will be out of necessity -- inserting someone else into the starting lineup.

JB would rather lose to a 16-seed with a depleted 2-3 instead of trying something different. Not in his makeup to re-evaluate. The only change he makes will be out of necessity -- inserting someone else into the starting lineup.

shocking that you are chiming in today. This is your christmas day so might as well enjoy yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom