The only things SU fans can control | Syracusefan.com

The only things SU fans can control

Rocco

Watching you.
Support the program in any way possible.

Make a donation. If already donating, try and donate a little more.

Buy season tickets. If already a season ticket holder, encourage friends/family to buy some.

If well-healed, buy some game tickets for those less fortunate.

Buy some Syracuse football gear.

Focus on the woodshed we just put on WVU. Not on all this recent bullshit.

We need to change the perception of SU football in this community. The people on here are the most loyal fans, bar none. I haven't gotten a damn thing accomplished over the last 5 days. And I'm ok with that.

Whoever is the next coach, support him. He is unproven coaching this Syracuse team. Hold off judgement until he has at least coached a down.

Everything will be fine. We get to beat the outta BC again starting next year.

Lets. Go. Orange.

My wish for the 2013 football season is that the administrators at SU decide to let the students into the football games for FREE. The atmosphere at the football games is 100% better with a packed student section !!!

I'd like to see some kind of incentive for the students. Don't have the answer, as I haven't really thought about it, but something like free basketball tickets if they reach a certain amount of attendance for football games. We have great student support for basketball. Need to figure out a way to carry that over to football.

No noon starts would help.
I'd like to see some kind of incentive for the students. Don't have the answer, as I haven't really thought about it, but something like free basketball tickets if they reach a certain amount of attendance for football games. We have great student support for basketball. Need to figure out a way to carry that over to football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom