The Orange women are playing | Syracusefan.com

The Orange women are playing

It's on ESPN3.
Kentucky home game.
Best player Sykes did not play. She's wearing a leg brace.
Mtge Orangewomeb were doing well (14-14) until the had 2,turnovers (converted by KY) and now a charge.

I've got it on espn2.

Down 10.

I've got it on espn2.

Down 10.
They're using the deuce to show 4 concurrent games. To see only SU you'll need ESPN3/WatchESPN.

29-37 at the under-16 media time out.

Moontan said:
They're using the deuce to show 4 concurrent games. To see only SU you'll need ESPN3/WatchESPN.

I've only had SU on the deuce. Maybe it is location based?

37-44 with 13:02 to go.
Turnovers are hurting the team.

We can't score. Long time without a basket. Was a 2 point game. Come on you can come back!!

First time I am watching the team play. Not impressed with Hillsman. Team has only one timeout left with 10 minutes left in game. Not to mention his sideline antics are a little "amateur".

45-53 at the 8:00 media break.
They appear to be running out of gas.

Q was upset and was walking in the court. The referee waved him back to the coach's box. It looked like a at was imminent.

SUFan44 said:
First time I am watching the team play. Not impressed with Hillsman. Team has only one timeout left with 10 minutes left in game. Not to mention his sideline antics are a little "amateur".

I agree he squandered his TOs. Called two very early. Kentucky up by 10 now.

Too bad Rick Moody retired before all this talent arrived. Q can recruit, but he's often outclassed in games like this. Hope Sykes gets healthy because with her/Butler, the Days, and next year's recruits, they could be real good in two years.

Holy smokes, I think I met Q at the Indiana game. He was with Moten and Devo when I met them. I think Q took our picture lol.

Good to see the Sour Sitrus Society there.