"The PAC-12 is having the worst '17-'18 imaginable | Syracusefan.com

"The PAC-12 is having the worst '17-'18 imaginable

skunk weed.

bill-walton.png

but the west coast is the best coast and the girls all get so tan.

Last edited:
0-3. Do they still qualify as a "power conference"?

What would John Wooden think?

upload_2018-3-16_0-17-46.png

I watched a lot of Pac 12 basketball this year. I honestly think the best team in that league right now is Utah, and that they should have been in the tourney over UCLA and Arizona St.

No surprise to me though I had Arizona getting bounced by Kentucky. Bad league this year. I didn’t complain one bit about USC either.

ACC better pick it up tomorrow but everything went down as expected, IMO.

Sean Miller is such a horrible coach. Year after year he gets bounced early from the tournament even with the best talent Adidas can buy.

Sean Miller is such a horrible coach. Year after year he gets bounced early from the tournament even with the best talent Adidas can buy.

Surprised. He won at Xavier

Does this mean we have to downgrade Hop's performance and he has to give back his Pac-12 CoY award?

The Conference of Champions has two titles since Wooden - UCLA in 95 and Zona in 97.

Rent not buy Mike.

The Conference of Champions has two titles since Wooden - UCLA in 95 and Zona in 97.

Rent not buy Mike.

This is what gives me hope he will come back. If he goes 25-7 and is an 8 seed because the rest of the conference stinks he's going to get frustrated.

What's hilarious is that their football bowl performance was *almost* just as bad.

I actually really like the conference a lot, but I'll admit that it is fun to watch a non-ACC conference fall on its face.

This is what gives me hope he will come back. If he goes 25-7 and is an 8 seed because the rest of the conference stinks he's going to get frustrated.
I'm pretty sure he'd come back for a HC gig at SU, no matter what UDub does or doesn't do. They are 100% paying to train our next coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom