The phantom foul under 12 timeout on JG | Syracusefan.com

The phantom foul under 12 timeout on JG

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
What an absolute crock of steaming shiza .. I watched the play 5 times and can’t for the life of me see how girard got called for the foul..

Ball is loose on the court .. joe dives on it first .. Clemson dude lands on him .. foul on JG? What was that ?

What an absolute crock of steaming shiza .. I watched the play 5 times and can’t for the life of me see how girard got called for the foul..

Ball is loose on the court .. joe dives on it first .. Clemson dude lands on him .. foul on JG? What was that ?
That foul was called on Dolezaj. A crap call. Your point remains.

That foul was called on Dolezaj. A crap call. Your point remains.

that’s not what the play by play says on ESPN

C91B1015-2E28-4D6C-BFE4-BC4332048AAF.png

it is not that we are newbie, it is that we are yankee and that will never change.

It is not not that we are a Yankee. If Clemson lost and I was on the Clemson board (do they have one fro basketball) I would see nothing but screaming about the officials. The reffing in every game is HORRIBLE. It is horrible for both teams. The conferences need to get together and do something, namely: hire, train and pay full time officials.

And I do not want to see the same official do a game in Columbus, Ohio; Tallahassee and Syracuse back to back to back or pick whichever locations make the point for you.

The reffing in every game is HORRIBLE. It is horrible for both teams. The conferences need to get together and do something, namely: hire, train and pay full time officials.

I firmly believe that it is a numbers issue. There just aren't enough quality officials for the number of games that get played each day all season long.

However many good officials you have in the conference, we were at best the 3rd destination for officials last night. The best two groups went to Florida State v. UVA or Pitt v. Duke.

That doesn't take into account whatever other high profile games might have been played in other conferences that use the same pool of officials.