The plays that won the game for us | Syracusefan.com

The plays that won the game for us

Tony DeFranco

2nd String
Obviously, Tyus Battle won this game for us - his improvement is nothing short of remarkable - but how about Gillons drive and dish to Tyler (he got fouled and made one) and Gillons floater up 1 under a minute - those plays were huge - and I haven't forgotten out FT shooting late (think we only missed 1 and they all mattered)

Obviously, Tyus Battle won this game for us - his improvement is nothing short of remarkable - but how about Gillons drive and dish to Tyler (he got fouled and made one) and Gillons floater up 1 under a minute - those plays were huge - and I haven't forgotten out FT shooting late (think we only missed 1 and they all mattered)
I hate to say this but we are a great free throw shooting team. 4 guys around 80%

I hate to say this but we are a great free throw shooting team. 4 guys around 80%

Yes we are - given the option I think I like White the best - but after Gillon's performance at NC State who knows - I think I go White, Gillon, Lydon and then Battle - if we could just find more ways to get to the line for these guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom