the presidents cup | Syracusefan.com

the presidents cup

upperdeck

Living Legend
anyway stay up to watch it? interesting story on how the have peopl fixing the ball marks and rerolling the greens and had large groups of people sweeping the fairways.

I wish we scrapped it. I mean its the opposite of the Ryder Cup.
USA just dominates International team. I wish we would work specifically on the alternate shot pairings.
In the Ryder Cup that is where the Europeans beat us. We usually do a little better in the Four Ball pairings but suck at Alternate shot.
Dustin Johnson/Jordan Speith pairing looks awesome. I am surprised Patrick Reed/Jordan Speith pairing which played well at the Ryder Cup wasn't used but Speith requested playing with Johnson. We really need the pairings to gel for next year.

I wish we scrapped it. I mean its the opposite of the Ryder Cup.
USA just dominates International team. I wish we would work specifically on the alternate shot pairings.
In the Ryder Cup that is where the Europeans beat us. We usually do a little better in the Four Ball pairings but suck at Alternate shot.
Dustin Johnson/Jordan Speith pairing looks awesome. I am surprised Patrick Reed/Jordan Speith pairing which played well at the Ryder Cup wasn't used but Speith requested playing with Johnson. We really need the pairings to gel for next year.

Since the inception, we have dominated the Internationals in foursomes, and lost in fourballs. Why scrap the competition when we can practice foursomes in this event?

match got crazy after Phil screwed that 8th hole up. both sides really struggled to putt and how often do you 4 guys bogey a 300 yd par 4 they are trying to drive.

Give the Internationals some credit they kept this interesting. The US squad played poorly and the right side got more points in session 2. Please no more Kirk that guy did nothing. Fowler/Walker played awful the back 9. Mickelson carried Johnson to a half against Day/Scott. Scott really struggled without the anchor putter.
Speith/Johnson got housed by Grace/Oosthuizen. I would go with Speith/Patrick Reed today.

really fun to watch.. not sure other than being on middle of night how much more entertaining it could have been

upperdeck said:
really fun to watch.. not sure other than being on middle of night how much more entertaining it could have been

Had me hooked and watching till 3am.

always liked prime time golf. would have been great to watch on the west coast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom