The press conference | Syracusefan.com

The press conference

MadNY3

All American
...should be a bloodbath. I hope Boeheim takes the lickings he and the team unfortunately deserve.

...should be a bloodbath. I hope Boeheim takes the lickings he and the team unfortunately deserve.
I wonder what media member or scheduling quirk he'll blame today.

He should just say that "We were beat by a better team and a team that came in with more fire." "The performance by RAK was essential but we need our guards and forwards to produce!!" "That is all I have to say!" Deuces a holes!!!

I wonder what media member or scheduling quirk he'll blame today.

Absolutely right. Leadership starts with taking responsibility for your performance and JB has never done that. Ever. No small wonder why his players don't seem to either.

Hey Mad, think you could provide a short recap of it here? Thanks in advance.

From everything I've heard all the drama the last two seasons has finally caught up, the team is worn out mentally and emotionally, and I think all the long minutes are catching up physically.

Staff is worn out as much as the players. My thoughts for weeks has been one and done in both tourneys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom