The real opening day MLB thread | Syracusefan.com

The real opening day MLB thread

OrangeDW

Living Legend
I just wanted to start it because my Dodgers have hit 8 home runs in 7 innings.

I still remember one year where Lenny Harris batted third in the lineup and hit all of 5 home runs all season.

We’ve got 8 bombs in one game! Lol.

the fact today is the first day in almost 4 yrs that a Padre fan can say they are over .500 is just amazing

I'm going to use this as this season's non Yankees, Red Sox, Mets fan thread. Getting my first look at my Braves today vs the Phillies on FS1.

We have some injuries in the rotation to start the year but hopefully Folty and Gausman will be back soon. Love the Donaldson signing if he can stay healthy. Wish we had shored up the bullpen a little with a strong closer. Maybe Kimbrel will finally sign somewhere and come home.

The PBS documentary about Ted Williams recently appeared on Netflix. I am a Yankee fan, but Ted Williams remains my all-time favorite. He is profoundly interesting in both good and bad ways.

The PBS documentary about Ted Williams recently appeared on Netflix. I am a Yankee fan, but Ted Williams remains my all-time favorite. He is profoundly interesting in both good and bad ways.
Did they talk about his frozen head?

Astros in town. Good test.

Chris Davis gets a hit! Chris Davis gets a hit!

No hitter alert - Marquez for the Rockies through 7 in SF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom