The real reason we lost... | Syracusefan.com

The real reason we lost...

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
Gbinije's shoe.

Twice he lost his shoe. Twice he bent down to grab it. Twice he left a guy open to grab the shoe. Twice they hit big threes as he runs at the guy with his shoe in his hand. TWICE!!!!!

Once in a game is a fluke. TWICE?! That is just ridiculousness. GMAC lost a shoe once and flicked it out of bounds and kept playing.

Leave the shoe. The ref will blow the whistle because of it eventually.

Gbinije's shoe.

Twice he lost his shoe. Twice he bent down to grab it. Twice he left a guy open to grab the shoe. Twice they hit big threes as he runs at the guy with his shoe in his hand. TWICE!!!!!

Once in a game is a fluke. TWICE?! That is just ridiculousness. GMAC lost a shoe once and flicked it out of bounds and kept playing.

The first time he lost his shoe he allowed the blow by and they scored a lay up, no???

What would happen if he were to use the shoe to block the shot? Goal tending?

Jb needs to take some blame here. I love the guy but cmon on...

Gbinije's shoe.

I can not believe he stopped to pick up the shoe right before that three pointer. It literally was the reason the guy was open.

G was really good today at non-shoe-related activities.

yeah, blame it on the shoe...leave CJ Fair out of this, he's exempt from criticism

Gbinije's shoe.

Gbinije played great - he should start and should have started all year.

As far as the GMAC comparison - No one on this team is that guy and everyone thought someone was including JB.

Don't they spend the first week of preseason practice teaching the players how to put on a jock strap and tie their shoes? Is my early exit frustration showing?!?!?

We lost because we don't have kids that can score/shoot. Watching every other game and multiple kids on each team can hit jump shots. We don't even have one.

If your shoes are tied tight enough there is no way they should come off.

Don't they spend the first week of preseason practice teaching the players how to put on a jock strap and tie their shoes? Is my early exit frustration showing?!?!?
After watching the last 3 weeks you can't be surprised, but after 25-0, its real disappointing.

Jb needs to take some blame here. I love the guy but cmon on...

Really? JB shouldn't have to tie anybody's shoes except his own... And maybe Julie's , if she want him to.

... I kid!...

We lost because we don't have kids that can score/shoot. Watching every other game and multiple kids on each team can hit jump shots. We don't even have one.
When Dayton went off from 3, there was no way we could match that

Too bad we didn't get Whitehead for next year. We need players who can make an outside shot off the bounce.

Madbiker said:
Too bad we didn't get Whitehead for next year. We need players who can make an outside shot off the bounce.

Joseph can.

I would love an Ennis-Joseph backcourt.but I know that's asking for too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom