The result of the appeal will be the diference between me having a good or bad weekend... | Syracusefan.com

The result of the appeal will be the diference between me having a good or bad weekend...

OttosBestFriend

2nd String
The result of the appeal will be the difference between me having a good or bad weekend... I need a life.

I truly don't think SU can get through the NCAA tourney without James.

Sure, they can win 2 and MAYBE 3 games.

But despite the fact that we've beaten some pretty good teams without him, I just cannot see the Orange getting all the way to the Final Four without #43 coming off the bench. (Especially with DaJaun's injury hampering his progress and raising questions about whether he'll even be able to play)

For that reason alone, I'll be in a grouchy mood all weekend if the appeal is denied.

And for that reason, I need to get a life.

The result of the appeal will be the difference between me having a good or bad weekend... I need a life.

I truly don't think SU can get through the NCAA tourney without James.

Sure, they can win 2 and MAYBE 3 games.

But despite the fact that we've beaten some pretty good teams without him, I just cannot see the Orange getting all the way to the Final Four without #43 coming off the bench. (Especially with DaJaun's injury hampering his progress and raising questions about whether he'll even be able to play)

For that reason alone, I'll be in a grouchy mood all weekend if the appeal is denied.

And for that reason, I need to get a life.
me too

Seriously fellas - it's just a hoops team we watch. My weekend will be determined by how much snow we actually get and how many runs on my snowboard I enjoy. After what we all saw as the Fab Melo tragedy last year, it's just a game. I wasted too much time and expended too much negative energy during that episode.

Seriously fellas - it's just a hoops team we watch. My weekend will be determined by how much snow we actually get and how many runs on my snowboard I enjoy. After the Fab Melo tragedy last year, it's just a game. I wasted too much time and expended too much negative energy during that episode.
I think you're submarining your own point by referring to the Fab situation as a tragedy...

I think you're submarining your own point by referring to the Fab situation as a tragedy...

I was trying to show how I reacted then as irrational. But I phrased it poorly.

I gotcha. I actually kinda thought that was your real point, but I like to give people crap so I ignored it for my own benefit.

I was trying to show how I reacted then as irrational. But I phrased it poorly.
Keep trying to convince yourself. You know it's going bother you a little.

I gotcha. I actually kinda thought that was your real point, but I like to give people crap so I ignored it for my own benefit.

I'd like to call you a word that starts with a b and sort of rhymes with mustard.

Keep trying to convince yourself. You know it's going bother you a little.

But it won't define me or my weekend. Now if we lose to the Johnnies on Sunday that might all change, but I'm going to try and not let the ruling this afternoon ruin sledding tonight or riding tomorrow with my family.

The way i react to the season depends on the outcome. Long live Dirty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no camera - no tweeting - no chat room - whats going on