The rich get richer Steven Ross gives 200 million to UM | Syracusefan.com

The rich get richer Steven Ross gives 200 million to UM

Ross gives Michigan 200 million dollars yet he wants Miami taxpayers to help pay for a new Stadium for the Dolphins what a joke. Great donation to his alma mater but I hate how these Billionaire owners cry poverty and extort taxpayers to pay for new playpins for their football teams. Robert Kraft privately funded Gillette Stadium and I think JerryWorld was paid for by Jerry Jones. Ross publicly complained about the Dolphins Stadium when Super Bowl 50 and 51 were given to San Fran and Houston if your wealthy enough to drop 200 million dollars to your alma mater you can afford to pay for a new stadium and would make that money back.

you have to be some kind of knucklehead to think that's the best way to donate 200 million

a few million here or there, ok fine, but come on

his money, he can do what he wants with it but ugh

I love SU football. The day I care THAT much is the day I check myself in somewhere.

Bayside. And because of it, he has to wear a jacket and tie on gameday.

Money is more of a curse than you think.

Act like you've been there before.

Speaking of being classy, did you buy the house next door?

Act like you've been there before.

Speaking of being classy, did you buy the house next door?

No, I couldn't pull the trigger. Because no one will buy the house next door to my current neighbor.

you have to be some kind of knucklehead to think that's the best way to donate 200 million

There are orphaned children in Africa, Eastern Europe, and Southeast Asia, but sports at his alma mater are more important. It's like you said though, it's his money, and he can do with it what he wants.

Anyone have any idea who SU's richest alum might be?

Give me some time.

And that's when I make Syracuse the dirtiest program in the NCAA.

I'm sure the U. of Michigan needs money to fulfill its mission but if we had a look at this up close, I'm certain that we'd find out that he's given this money to the two divisions of the university that not only need it the least but are also most responsible for the betrayal of the mission of the university (here and elsewhere) in recent decades.

There are orphaned children in Africa, Eastern Europe, and Southeast Asia, but sports at his alma mater are more important. It's like yoru said though, it's his money, and he can do with it what he wants.
and America. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

There are orphaned children in Africa, Eastern Europe, and Southeast Asia, but sports at his alma mater are more important. It's like you said though, it's his money, and he can do with it what he wants.
There are plenty of orphaned kids right here in the US...

There are plenty of orphaned kids right here in the US...
Somebody already beat you to that comment, and I "liked" his post in agreement. I will say, however, our country has a system in place to aid our orphans. The places I mentioned do not. If we don't want to be nitpicky, we can all agree there are plenty of orphans everywhere that $200,000,000 could go a long way toward helping.

F^*£ that dude! He gave 20mill to G'TOWN!! Take his Syracuse University credits away RIGHT NOW!! CLOWN

So you're saying you wouldn't take his money if he offered to fund major upgrades to SU's athletic facilities? Does SU even have an Islamic Studies program he could have donated to?

So you're saying you wouldn't take his money if he offered to fund major upgrades to SU's athletic facilities? Does SU even have an Islamic Studies program he could have donated to?
It's the point bro! It's sorry ass G'TOWN .. Funk them!!! Wow