The Rock to make movie about Mark Kerr (Syracuse Wrestling Legend) | Syracusefan.com

The Rock to make movie about Mark Kerr (Syracuse Wrestling Legend)

Stern

All American
The Rock announced he is making a movie about Mark Kerr. For those who don't know Mark Kerr in 1992 wrestling at Syracuse was the Division 1 champion at 190 lbs. (second place was Randy Couture funny enough) He was early in the MMA game as well and one of the pioneers there. He also had many demons as well and a crazy life story.

The Rock will also play Mark Kerr meaning this movie will blow up and be a huge deal. Wouldn't be shocked if they come to town and shoot some exterior shots although I think the focus of the movie will be more on the MMA side of his life and the demons he had and challenges he faced to over come that.

The Rock announced he is making a movie about Mark Kerr. For those who don't know Mark Kerr in 1992 wrestling at Syracuse was the Division 1 champion at 190 lbs. (second place was Randy Couture funny enough) He was early in the MMA game as well and one of the pioneers there. He also had many demons as well and a crazy life story.

The Rock will also play Mark Kerr meaning this movie will blow up and be a huge deal. Wouldn't be shocked if they come to town and shoot some exterior shots although I think the focus of the movie will be more on the MMA side of his life and the demons he had and challenges he faced to over come that.
He kinda looks like him

Gotta say, Duane Johnson has really become one of my favorite actors. He is really great in comedic roles.

i'm not sure why we need this when we've already had the very well done "smashing machine" documentary

i think it streams on netflix for those who haven't seen it, or those who want to see it again.

mma was so much more brutal in those days. this will almost have to be an r-rated flick for the violence.

i have the same reaction to tom hanks' turn as mr. rogers after the outstanding "won't you be my neighbor"doc

My buddy who is a UConn guy and and a rock lover is not going to be happy about this