The rosters for Sunday's Mary Kline Classic are filled with Syracuse commits and potential recruits | Syracusefan.com

The rosters for Sunday's Mary Kline Classic are filled with Syracuse commits and potential recruits

Btw, how is this for matchups?

Roberson against Lawrence
BJ against Brandon Austin
Buss against Rysheed Jordan

All Cuse players are on the same team. Pretty excited for the senior game!

Underclassmen, another set of matchups:
Kaleb Joseph, Diagne, Diallo, Derrick Jones and Dion Wiley up against
Malachi, Terrell, Silva of Roselle Catholic and Ja'Quan Newton

That's just plain sick!

Btw, how is this for matchups?

Roberson against Lawrence
BJ against Brandon Austin
Buss against Rysheed Jordan

All Cuse players are on the same team. Pretty excited for the senior game!

Underclassmen, another set of matchups:
Kaleb Joseph, Diagne, Diallo, Derrick Jones and Dion Wiley up against
Malachi, Terrell, Silva of Roselle Catholic and Ja'Quan Newton

That's just plain sick!
Tee, how good is Silva from RC?

Tee, how good is Silva from RC?
He's got two names for some reason lol.
I will have have to check it out when I get back home, probably some time over the weekend.
But he played sparingly, I want to say a big guy, a body to rebound and play defense to help give Mr. Beast a rest from time to time. Also, Africa native? Will come back online later, but I think that's the basic idea. Nothing remarkable yet, to be honest but he's got time.

He's got two names for some reason lol.
I will have have to check it out when I get back home, probably some time over the weekend.
But he played sparingly, I want to say a big guy, a body to rebound and play defense to help give Mr. Beast a rest from time to time. Also, Africa native? Will come back online later, but I think that's the basic idea. Nothing remarkable yet, to be honest but he's got time.
Thanks. I figured with the last name Silva, that he was probably the offspring of those MMA badass;).

Thanks. I figured with the last name Silva, that he was probably the offspring of one those MMA badass;).
Spider!
Yeah, just confirmed. He didn't have a ton of minutes, is '15 so he might stand out this year depending on how his game develops. He starts, but the early yank and just nice to give the frontcourt a formidable look with Beast 6'8 and Silva 6'9. I remember seeing a story of how his other last name came to be, but pretty sure he hasn't been in the states very long. Bodes well for him as he's young, seemingly learning the game, sort of similar to Diagne, etc. Next year will tell all for him, but he can rebound and did clog up the lane when needed.

Spider!
Yeah, just confirmed. He didn't have a ton of minutes, is '15 so he might stand out this year depending on how his game develops. He starts, but the early yank and just nice to give the frontcourt a formidable look with Beast 6'8 and Silva 6'9. I remember seeing a story of how his other last name came to be, but pretty sure he hasn't been in the states very long. Bodes well for him as he's young, seemingly learning the game, sort of similar to Diagne, etc. Next year will tell all for him, but he can rebound and did clog up the lane when needed.
Should be a good test for him on Sunday against elite talent. Seems like RC should be strong next year still with Gist, Malachi, and Bullock/Silva stepping up with more minutes.

Should be a good test for him on Sunday against elite talent. Seems like RC should be strong next year still with Gist, Malachi, and Bullock/Silva stepping up with more minutes.
Yup, absolutely. Great test for him coming up. He's got the size to be a 7 footer when all is said and done.
Here's the disconnect I was mentioning, and most sites don't know what to do with him.
Same player, positive but he's listed under a different name with no rhyme or reason as to when and why.
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/player/christian-obame/
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/player/chris-silva-2/

I will try to see if one of his better performances are viewable on demand from fios1. If so, I will take in a little bit of it to give you a brief on him. Again, young and not thrown into the fire as much as upperclassmen and would need a decent game to watch. Will let you know.

Edit: not the best example as they had a big lead, but this was a playoff game and here's his stat line and play by play.
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/game/score/1651810/

I picked this game as he rejected 5 shots, had 6 rebounds. We'll see. He was also called for a technical so this should be interesting to watch. Newark Tech doesn't have many tall players so maybe not a true tell. Will post in recruiting in a few.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom