The sad thing is cbs just showed like 7 teams w a shot at the final one seed | Syracusefan.com

The sad thing is cbs just showed like 7 teams w a shot at the final one seed

Jack Hall

All Conference
And five of them had more losses than us. One had five just like us. All we had to do was go into the post season w a small amount of momentum. The 25-0 didnt do us any favors, none, pretty ironic.

Jack Hall said:
And five of them had more losses than us. One had five just like us. All we had to do was go into the post season w a small amount of momentum. The 25-0 didnt do us any favors, none, pretty ironic.

All we had to do was beat BC and GTech and I think we'd still be a one. Those losses left us for dead.

All we had to do was beat BC and GTech and I think we'd still be a one. Those losses left us for dead.
BC, keita basically couldnt play because of his knee. GT Grant couldnt play. The committee might have cut us some slack due to injuries. Last night we have no excuses. Imo all three were very costly. Good news is a new season is starting

BC, keita basically couldnt play because of his knee. GT Grant couldnt play. The committee might have cut us some slack due to injuries. Last night we have no excuses. Imo all three were very costly. Good news is a new season is starting

Grant yes, lets be honest Keita being out is a positive for us these days.

Jack Hall said:

BC and GT.

We created this. Fight out of it. Bring in anyone and toss the ball up.

44cuse

Jack Hall said:

If we need BMK to beat BC then we have more issues than I think we have now.

If we need BMK to beat BC then we have more issues than I think we have now.

Lets be honest we should be able to beat Bc with me as the backup center, and I am 5'9 on a good day.

the 2nd bad loss made it difficult for us to get back #1 line. Yesterdays loss shouldn't hurt us more than pecking order between 9-13 on s curve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom