The saddest part... | Syracusefan.com

The saddest part...

smmCUSE

Walk On
is that, when healthy and with JS, I can see this team beating Kansas, Michigan and the likes, especially with the talent we have. It's just frustrating this team either doesn't realize when they play teams, it's the other team's Super Bowl, or just plays to the opponents' level. Either way, I'm frustrated like hell, but I still feel good about our potential despite this funk we seem to be in, and it's not quite over yet.

is that, when healthy and with JS, I can see this team beating Kansas, Michigan and the likes, especially with the talent we have. It's just frustrating this team either doesn't realize when they play teams, it's the other team's Super Bowl, or just plays to the opponents' level. Either way, I'm frustrated like hell, but I still feel good about our potential despite this funk we seem to be in, and it's not quite over yet.
On our best day and their worst, maybe.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Meh, this team plays well defensively but has struggled offensively against any team that plays half-decent D. They're limited. I'll be happy with a sweet-16 appearance.

They're just not good at putting the ball in the hole, and that includes Southerland.

Meh, this team plays well defensively but has struggled offensively against any team that plays half-decent D. They're limited. I'll be happy with a sweet-16 appearance.

They're just not good at putting the ball in the hole, and that includes Southerland.
Well playing in 16 games Southerland put the ball in the hole enough to earn him 7 leading scorers. He can put the ball in the hole.

you mean the Kansas team that lost at home today to ok st? No team in the country scares me on a neutral court and I can tell you that absolutely no team outside of the big east wants to see the zone. Do we have problems? Sure we do , but our problems are still a lot less then almost every other team .

I don't know if that says more about the rest of the team or Southerland. But yeah, he was great against, for example, Arkansas(186th points allowed), Colgate (227th), Canisius (196th), and Detroit (222nd).

He was MIA in 2/3 big east games against weak teams. People who think he's coming back and changing the face of this team are in for surprise. I will gladly eat my words if I'm wrong.

I don't know if that says more about the rest of the team or Southerland. But yeah, he was great against, for example, Arkansas(186th points allowed), Colgate (227th), Canisius (196th), and Detroit (222nd).

He was MIA in 2/3 big east games against weak teams. People who think he's coming back and changing the face of this team are in for surprise. I will gladly eat my words if I'm wrong.

Seriously? Just having him on the court opens up the lane for mcw and triche.

Yeah, having Southerland back turned this team into an offensive juggernaut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom