The stench of defeat | Syracusefan.com

The stench of defeat

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
Was on this game from the opening tip. It sounds fatalistic, but that game was a patented NCAA tourney loss and it was obvious from about the 19:30 mark in the first half. I haven't read other threads, has anyone made the Butler comparison yet? This was like having to watch that game all over again, it was like an instant replay.

From our play this year, I knew the final game would be an agonizing slow motion train wreck and this lived up to expectations to the n-th degree.

Add Grant to the long list of Syracuse players who foul out of a game for the first time in their career in the last game of their career. I've got Grant, Triche, MCW, Waiters, Southerland on that list and that is just in the past 3 years.

HoustonCuse said:
Was on this game from the opening tip. It sounds fatalistic, but that game was a patented NCAA tourney loss and it was obvious from about the 19:30 mark in the first half. I haven't read other threads, has anyone made the Butler comparison yet? This was like having to watch that game all over again, it was like an instant replay.

From our play this year, I knew the final game would be an agonizing slow motion train wreck and this lived up to expectations to the n-th degree.

Add Grant to the long list of Syracuse players who foul out of a game for the first time in their career in the last game of their career. I've got Grant, Triche, MCW, Waiters, Southerland on that list and that is just in the past 3 years.

Agreed on your point and "wow" on the foul out stat. Never realized that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom