The Steves- 1938 | Syracusefan.com

The Steves- 1938

SWC75

Bored Historian
My brush with fame: some of the exterior scenes in Robin Hood were filmed on land that is currently property of my ranch.

My brush with fame: some of the exterior scenes in Robin Hood were filmed on land that is currently property of my ranch.

The Adventures of Robin Hood - Wikipedia

"The film was shot on location in various areas of California. Bidwell Park in Chico stood in for Sherwood Forest,[10] although one major scene was filmed at the California locations "Lake Sherwood" and "Sherwood Forest", so named because they were the location sites for the 1922 Douglas Fairbanks production of Robin Hood. Several scenes were shot at the Warner Bros. Burbank Studios and the Warner Ranch in Calabasas. The archery tournament was filmed at Lower Arroyo Park [11] in Pasadena."

The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938) - Filming & Production - IMDb

The Adventures of Robin Hood - Wikipedia

"The film was shot on location in various areas of California. Bidwell Park in Chico stood in for Sherwood Forest,[10] although one major scene was filmed at the California locations "Lake Sherwood" and "Sherwood Forest", so named because they were the location sites for the 1922 Douglas Fairbanks production of Robin Hood. Several scenes were shot at the Warner Bros. Burbank Studios and the Warner Ranch in Calabasas. The archery tournament was filmed at Lower Arroyo Park [11] in Pasadena."

The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938) - Filming & Production - IMDb
guess what dick? our property straddles la & ventura counties and includes parcels of "sherwood forest"

Robin Hood
Bringing up baby is great
you cant take it with you
boys town
love finds andy hardy
Room Service
the Dawn Patrol

the Grand Illusion is a must see

guess what dick? our property straddles la & ventura counties and includes parcels of "sherwood forest"

I wasn't attempting to contradict you, just seeing what else I could find on the locations.

It must be wonderful to recognize where some of the scenes in the film were shot when you watch it.

Dude... You can't possibly interpret that as him trying to contradict you? He was obviously adding background.

Dude... You can't possibly interpret that as him trying to contradict you? He was obviously adding background.
obviously yes, i do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom