The Old Man and the Sea
Run Silent, Run Deep
Separate Tables
Teacher's Pet
Too Much, Too Soon
Touch of Evil
Vertigo

But the Steve goes to: South Pacific

Touch of Evil (the restored original Welles cut, not what ran in theatres in '58) is extraordinary.

I find Vertigo a little overrated. It's a good movie, but Sight and Sound has put it on a pedestal, beyond where I think it belongs. Hitchcock made better movies than this one.

Touch of Evil (the restored original Welles cut, not what ran in theatres in '58) is extraordinary.

I find Vertigo a little overrated. It's a good movie, but Sight and Sound has put it on a pedestal, beyond where I think it belongs. Hitchcock made better movies than this one.

About Vertigo, I'm in the group that feels that Hitch should not have told the audience what was going on and let us discover it as Jimmy Stewart finds out about it. I like the score very much- it was used in "the Artist" a few years ago. "rear Window is the greatest Hitchcock film, IMHO.

About Vertigo, I'm in the group that feels that Hitch should not have told the audience what was going on and let us discover it as Jimmy Stewart finds out about it. I like the score very much- it was used in "the Artist" a few years ago. "rear Window is the greatest Hitchcock film, IMHO.

Rear Window's terrific - my second favorite, after Notorious.

rear Window - one that grabs you everytime you see it on
the defiant ones
a night to remember
ice cold in alex - really no one watches a movie about grabbing a beer during the war
run silent run deep
vertigo

rear Window - one that grabs you everytime you see it on
the defiant ones
a night to remember
ice cold in alex - really no one watches a movie about grabbing a beer during the war
run silent run deep
vertigo

Rear Window was a 1954 film.

Regal is playing Vertigo right now in theaters.. pretty cool to see these on he big screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom