The Strong National Museum of Play | Syracusefan.com

The Strong National Museum of Play

upperdeck

Living Legend
Not sure if this has been posted before. I had a day to kill in Roch while attending the PGA and took the museum in. Easy way to kill a few hrs and if you had some younger kids along even more to do with them,

lots of nostalgia . board games, Toys, Video games, comics. some hands on stuff you can play with and a several kids play areas.

Not sure if this has been posted before. I had a day to kill in Roch while attending the PGA and took the museum in. Easy way to kill a few hrs and if you had some younger kids along even more to do with them,

lots of nostalgia . board games, Toys, Video games, comics. some hands on stuff you can play with and a several kids play areas.
I saw your thread title and it sounded familiar. One of my best friends since childhood lives in Rochester and takes his son to the museum quite often. They really enjoy it also.

Great fun for adults and kids. They are doing multiple expansions as well. It is almost impossible to see everything

I've always wanted to go and start at the arcade area. I've been twice when in town to visit family and we hit the arcade last after touring the rest of the museum when we have no other tolerance for any more time standing around. Kinda bums me out. I love retro video games.

I'm boycotting it until Nerf and Spirograph get voted into its Hall of Fame.

loved the henry moore sculpture " fat kid on teeter totter"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom