The Superbowl Pools: Winners | Syracusefan.com

The Superbowl Pools: Winners

Just a note...please use the provided links for Paypal. If you do not use that link, make sure you send it as a personal payment. I have already incurred charges on a few payments, and any charges come out pocket.

Thanks,

NUZZI

We going by 4th quarter score - cuz math - or sticking with final score? :p

jk, jk. I'm not in this year but thank you for your effort year in and year out.

Just a note...please use the provided links for Paypal. If you do not use that link, make sure you send it as a personal payment. I have already incurred charges on a few payments, and any charges come out pocket.

Thanks,

NUZZI
Rookies!

According to Nuzzi, all the pools are filled ... and he will soon run and post the numbers. Nuzzi's message:

"All the pools are filled! I am just waiting on a few more payments and I will run the numbers and send/post the sheets. Good luck!"

Wow, yeah, I didn't really notice it until just now, but those two rows of three 6's in the High Rollers right on orange79's square...sorry man :) Maybe it was Intel Meltdown flaw.

anytime you use a computer to generate a random number you are trusting some dumb programming did things right..

Congratulation Winners!

Facebook Friends

1st Quarter ($100): tom cipollo
Halftime ($250): Donna R
3rd Quarter ($150): RDG
Final ($500): Waquoit

Second Chance

1st Quarter ($200): Candy Puppy
Halftime ($500): orange79
3rd Quarter ($300): RJM
Final ($1000): Sugar Pony

'Yard - 'Cuse

1st Quarter ($200): Beth
Halftime ($500): Goodgood
3rd Quarter ($300): pdpay
Final ($1500): Waquoit

High Rollers

1st Quarter ($500): CUSE- GAR
Halftime ($1250): uconndennis
3rd Quarter ($750): Jack
Final ($2500): History Husky

If your name is on this I will be contacting you at the email provided about payment.

Thank you!

NUZZI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom