the talent, coaching, and facilities | Syracusefan.com

the talent, coaching, and facilities

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
are here, so when do win another NC? no one looks head and shoulders above the rest of the pack in college ball. could be this year..

I think we are serious contenders for a run this year. I think we need mcw, dc2, and roc to mature as season progresses. We have depth and the ability to have more than one option to score. We may have a What lose or two but as long as they learn from those we are in pretty good shape to send off the big east.

Looks like we'll be a contender for quite awhile. Only a disaster can sidetrack us now. We were able to recruit great players in the midst of Berniegate and have been knocking on the door for a few years already. You put enough runners in scoring position and sooner or later you are going to score. LGO.

We absolutely could have won in 2010, perhaps even 2012. It was within our grasp! So close.....

I like our mindset. I feel the same way. Besides, my mother-in-law lives in Atlanta. I will probably mention this more than once during the season.

are here, so when do win another NC? no one looks head and shoulders above the rest of the pack in college ball. could be this year..

Yes, JB has no doubt put the program in a great position and we could see another title very soon.

However, everything needs to fall into place perfectly (as we well know from 2010 and 2012) and the nature of the NCAAT is such that the best team doesn't always win.

But it's good to know we're in with a legitimate chance and should be each year for the foreseeable future.

If JB gets & keeps a solid backcourt rotation, he has as good a shot as anyone & better than most

not playing tavern you won't

Right. Didn't you once declare that JB would never win one playing tavern league?

Here's your sign.

please don't start up that silly "all in" stuff again!
Enuff said:

th

What happens when I get to 500 messages?

Dang. Still a Scout.

Right. Didn't you once declare that JB would never win one playing tavern league?

Here's your sign.
\\wrong i predicted preseasun wed wun because of melo

This sport is no different than the NFL, NBA or MLB. Whichever team has the hottest 2-3 week streak in late March/early April will win it. Could it be us? Absolutely. It could also be 12 other teams.

This sport is no different than the NFL, NBA or MLB. Whichever team has the hottest 2-3 week streak in late March/early April will win it. Could it be us? Absolutely. It could also be 12 other teams.

Yep.

Honestly, we've got facilities, coaching, talent.

We might be hoisting one in five months, we might not win another one for fifty years. But we're going to be in it, we're going to win a lot of games, and we're going to see some good basketball.

And it's a still a better set-up than we've got on the football side.

With the players were pulling in, we should have a good chance every year.

Need our big dudes to improve though, only way we win one this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom