The teams poorest performance of the year. | Syracusefan.com

The teams poorest performance of the year.

Flacusian

All Conference
Jimmy B, sorry on this one but you were flat out coached. I realize he can't play the game for the team but the team was busy executing a poor game plan. Dirty 4 for 9 from 3, the rest of the team 0-14. 35% shooting for the game. 8-14 from the line. Carter Williams 1 assist and 4 turnovers/ fouled out. Southerland 2 rebounds in 25 minutes of play. Triche OMG!!! 38 minutes 3 -15 from the field and 0-7 from 3. Three turnovers and 9 points! And Christmas,... need I say anything? One of the worst things about this is it is reminiscent of the last game at Manley when we lost to Georgetown.

We had the opportunity to kiss their a$$es goodbye with a parting slapdown and instead... it was an embarrassment. It will be interesting to see how this team responds to this game. There was a lot not to like and a lot off poor play by everyone.

I completely agree. Triche and MCW were absolutely schooled by Boatwright and Napier. Why wouldn't you pressure the ball handler?

The zone was much too passive tonight, and has anyone else noticed that in our four losses this year, the opponent has controlled the tempo from start to finish?

This team needs a scoop of Jardine to kick them in the a$$.

I never thought I'd say this...but I miss Scoop Jardine.

Jimmy B, sorry on this one but you were flat out coached. I realize he can't play the game for the team but the team was busy executing a poor game plan. Dirty 4 for 9 from 3, the rest of the team 0-14. 35% shooting for the game. 8-14 from the line. Carter Williams 1 assist and 4 turnovers/ fouled out. Southerland 2 rebounds in 25 minutes of play. Triche OMG!!! 38 minutes 3 -15 from the field and 0-7 from 3. Three turnovers and 9 points! And Christmas,... need I say anything? One of the worst things about this is it is reminiscent of the last game at Manley when we lost to Georgetown.

We had the opportunity to kiss their a$$es goodbye with a parting slapdown and instead... it was an embarrassment. It will be interesting to see how this team responds to this game. There was a lot not to like and a lot off poor play by everyone.

There were four keys to tonight's game:

1] We needed to make shots

2] We needed to close out on shooters to limit their open looks from three

3] We needed to rebound against their undersized, depleted frontcourt

4] We needed to not turn the ball over

0-4. Incredibly poor execution tonight. The frustrating thing is: uconn didn't play that well; we just played exponentially worse. Inexcusable performance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom